During six sessions you’ll be guided in a tour through the platform and the main features of the integrated tools to learn how to get all their benefits.
‘Trabajo Colaborativo: Herramientas para lograrlo desde Colaboratorio’ (Collaborative Work: Tools to do it from Colaboratorio) is the title of the Virtual Cycle that will be held between April 10 and May 24, 2018, with the objective of disseminate and discuss the benefits of collaboration in academic and scientific work, as well as the use of the Colaboratorio tools and applications.
Interested parties may participate remotely by registering on the event’s website. Among the possibilities offered by the platform you will learn about the different communities access and participation in discussions and events, how to create and participate in web conferences, transfer heavy files and apply for funds for projects.
- April 10, 2018: Colaboratorio and its tools | A platform tour
- May 8, 2018: Communities / Funds and Partners
- May 15, 2018: Foodle / VC Espresso
- May 17, 2018: Heavy File Transfer | eNVIO and FileSender
- May 22, 2018: Docs / Document@s
- May 24, 2018: Local platform implementation
For more information and registration, visit: http://eventos.redclara.net/e/CV_Colaboratorio